We get to try a lot of great coffee’s here at Above Average Coffee, some are fantastic and some well… some just aren’t.
But for those that are truly exceptional, and everyone should try, we have the Coffee Of The Month. For our weekly recommendation, sign up to the newsletter above.
Our current pick is below and past winners are below that. All of them are exceptional and well worth a try.
Current Coffee Of The Month
Congratulations to this months winner, Methodical Coffee!
Care has been taken, from start to finish, with this coffee. Fresh, tasty, well-priced. Perfection. You could say the process is very… Methodical…
Methodical Coffee – Blue Boy
- Tasting notes – Chocolate, Graham, Brown Sugar
- Blend – 70% Guatemala Ixlama, 30% Honduras El Rincon Del Sabor
- What we liked – The packaging is wonderful giving you a truly stunning bag of coffee, and what’s better? The exceptional coffee inside the bag. Delicious as a pour over, notes of chocolate which is always a flavor I enjoy and altogether a very smooth enjoyable cup of coffee.
- What we disliked – I think the only part I disliked is that I didn’t have more of it!
- Why you should buy it – delicious coffee, very reasonable price, awesome customer service and a beautifully packaged bag,
- Blue Bottle Coffee Roasters – A big coffee company with small business values, top notch coffee.
- Atlas Coffee Club – James Hoffman of YouTube fame has his own coffee roasters, need I say more about the taste and flavor you get to experience?