We get to try a lot of great coffee’s here at Above Average Coffee, some are fantastic and some well… some just aren’t.
But for those that are truly exceptional, and everyone should try, we have the Coffee Of The Month. For our weekly recommendation, sign up to the newsletter above.
Our current pick is below and past winners are below that. All of them are exceptional and well worth a try.
Current Coffee Of The Month
Congratulations to this months winner, Clarity Coffee!
An awesome coffee shop on the western edge of downtown OKC roasting in-house and serving a small menu of traditional coffee and espresso drinks. But they roast to order fresh coffee that is wonderfully delicious.
Clarity Coffee – Colombia Planadas
- Tasting notes – Hazelnut / mint chocolate ice cream
- Varieties – Castillo, Colombia, Caturra
- What we liked – Who doesn’t like mint choc chip as a tasting note? The coffee is a superb flavor, you can tell care has been taken in roasting it and the price doesn’t break the bank.
- What we disliked – I think the only part I disliked is that I didn’t have more of it!
- Why you should buy it – delicious coffee, very reasonable price, awesome customer service and you’ll be supporting a small business.
- Methodical Coffee – Care has been taken, from start to finish, with this coffee. Fresh, tasty, well-priced. Perfection.
- Blue Bottle Coffee Roasters – A big coffee company with small business values, top notch coffee.
- Atlas Coffee Club – James Hoffman of YouTube fame has his own coffee roasters, need I say more about the taste and flavor you get to experience?